Monday, December 31, 2007

December 31

As 2007 comes to an end my eyes and heart prepare for 2008.

I was reading a blog the other day where the lady posted her goals so that she would be accountable and it was in writing. Hence, I am now doing the same. I would like to do the following in 2008:

1. Laugh each day
2. Prayer journal
3. Daily Devotions
4. Scrapbooking (go scrapbooking at least 4 times in 2008)
5. Read one book per month
6. Continue to work out a min. of 3 times per week
7. No museum drawers
8. Family vacation
9. Continue to be part of the ladies Bible Study at church and make it a priority
10. Clean out the garage
11. Run/jog in at least one 5K

1 comments:

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Thanks for taking time to post your goals. I love the "go scrap booking four times in 2008." I think I should add that one in~
Blessings!